Preparing for a Visit
Thank you for choosing Jefferson Orthopedics. We want to make sure your visit is as smooth and convenient as possible.
To help us better serve you, please bring the following materials with you to your first appointment:
- List of questions for Dr. Ted.
- List of symptoms
- List of all medications you are taking, including prescriptions and over-the- counter medicines
- Referral from your Primary care physician, if required by your insurance company
- Any recent tests related to your condition
- Current insurance card or information related to an auto injury or worker’s compensation
- Photo ID, including a driver’s license
- List of prior surgeries and medical history