As a parent and grandparent, Dr. Jefferson understands the energy, enthusiasm, and curiosity of children. Dr. Ted also understands the unique orthopedic care children require and how important it is for childhood broken bones, injuries, sprains, and strains to receive immediate, compassionate care.
We treat a wide range of pediatric injuries and conditions, including:
- Apophysitis (overuse injury of the pelvis/hip)
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries
- Little league elbow
- Little league shoulder (overuse injury of the shoulder)
- Meniscal tears
- Nursemaid’s elbow (partially dislocated elbow joint)
- Osteochondritis dissecans (joint cartilage injury)
- Patellar dislocation (dislocated kneecap)
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Shin splints
- Stress fractures
Call our office to schedule an appointment 270-442-2449.